A LIST OF QUESTIONS YOU WANTED TO ASKED AND WERE AFRAID TO
The products are made from a combination of biologic polymer with a base of starch, wood flour, and other natural substances. The entire mixture is biologically degradable and made without the use of crude oil. The basic ingredient in our unique material is leftover material from wood processing and other natural substances.
- food containers, single-use cutlery
- medical tools, cotton pads, lollipop sticks, straws
- coffee, beer, juice/smoothie, and yogurt cups
- bottles for water, milk, juice, and window cleaners
- toys, shampoo/detergent bottles, egg containers
- bags, plastic sacks, plastic wraps and foils, one-use shampoo/lotion/serum containers
- lids and caps, wrappers for snacks, pretzels, and chips
- register in our interface and share our project further via social media, thus increasing the awareness of our project and its ideals
- purchase an EFK token and become a direct member of our community
- actively join our community by creating your own project
- use our products
- become our sales representative and actively sell our REFORK products
- share our philosophy and ideas in your community
The buyback policy function is the process of buying back tokens from the profits created by selling ReFork products. We will use this function to support the activities of the ReFork community. As a secondary effect, this function enables an inflow of capital into the EFK tokens. Thanks to this function, we can secure a consistent growth of the value and liquidity of the EFK tokens.
Circular economy is a healthy circular flow of materials used in the consumer sector. A perfect system, which contains a completely enclosed cycle of materials, should replace our current linear system in which materials are transformed into products, sold, and burned or sent to the landfill after reaching the end of their short life cycle.
- transparent financing and use of financing sources
- unique technology with a patent pending
- we have a finished product (no costly research)
- transparent company structure (Estonian Ltd)
- an experienced and professional team
- many years of experience with issues on the plastics markets
- payment functions after the end of IEO
- long-term sustainable technology, responsible towards nature and our planet
- huge market for the growth of our company
- community function – excellent ecosystem of partners and buyers
- ecology kickstarter (incubator)
- opportunity for better value for money
- airdrop function
- buyback policy
Become a member of the project REFORK community. We are currently increasing the size of our team.
Citizens of USA and green card holders cannot participate in the IEO. All buyers above $1,000 USD will have to verify their identity with a valid form of identification.
Currently, you can purchase tokens with BTC (bitcoin), BCH (bitcoincash), a ETH (ethereum).
There are 4 000 000 000 of EFK tokens in total.
Our products are made from materials which were developed by us. These are based on natural resources such as starches and wood. All of these materials are biodegradable both before and after processing. Biodegradability means that a material decomposes with the help of microbes in the soil and other ever-present microorganisms, just like common natural materials. These microbes break down our material into nutrients which are then used by the microbes themselves or by other chemical processes in nature.
Our company is located in Estonia. We have chosen the Estonian jurisdiction specifically due to its transparency towards the public, its registries and administrative organs, its proactive and innovative approach to the administrative and corporate law within the framework of European Union, its European overlap, the legal system of a continental type of law, and the inability to transfer company shares without the involvement of Estonian courts. In the future, we plan on establishing subsidiaries on every continent.
- increasing awareness of the REFORK project
- increasing awareness of the necessity of ecologic behavior
- increasing the value of the EFK token
- creating their own initiatives and activities aligned with the project
- establishing strategic partnerships
- writing and publishing articles on a blog / in a magazine / in printed literature,
- publishing an informational / life style video
- attending conferences, trade shows, and competitions
- creating ecology infographics to be shared
At present, we accept the initial test orders from our clients and partners. In the future, we will create a platform for the purchase of our company’s products in exchange for REFORK tokens. If you are interested, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investment function
- Community function
- Ecology kickstarter (incubator)
- Partner (distribution) function – sales of licenses
- Buyback policy
You can save the token in our interface for the duration of the IEO and even after its end. After the end but also during the IEO, you can send the tokens at your discretion into any wallet with the ERC20 norm.
We have created an easy-to-use and secure interface for the purchase of tokens for you. You can purchase EFK tokens there. We require all of our clients to register and fill in their information in the MY PROFILE section. (ID,KYC,AML)
Your tokens can be managed in our user interface. After the IEO is over, you can also transfer your tokens into a wallet of your choice. (Compatible with ERC20 tokens)